12/02/2008

yes, im working


yes, im working
Originally uploaded by Joseph Carpenter
Last week i came face to face with this years examiner, oh what fun we had that day! It soon became apparent that it was going to be much more difficult for us to achieve our much hoped grades, personally this made me angry and i felt a bit like i was wasting my time but you what ? shit happens.

On the back of all this i have made progress, i have decided to scrap the idea of a calendar for now and work on making this just awesome, i guess you will see more over that in the coming weeks but for now i think honestly i have to concentrate on my dissertation so it may go a bit quite in terms of work.

Other news, I am now doing Something For Someone’s art work for the next few releases so ill post that soon, also i just did WEARETHEOCEAN or WATO for short? i dont know if im cool enough to say that, it comes out in a week and few days time so check there myspace, www.myspace.com/wearetheoceanuk.

thats all from me,

actually i broke my mac, it really pissed me off and i was quite upset but i fixed it so im much happier again, god dont you feel weird when your main form of communication decides it doesn’t like you any more?

one love everybody

No comments: