10/08/2008

oldman


oldman
Originally uploaded by Joseph Carpenter
I havent really been doing much lately, infact ive had a really crap time.
Loving the new job but being at home is taking its toll, i didnt really realise how much things were going to change to be honest but ill work through it.

I found a really cool book shop in my home town that ive moved back to and i picked up a sick mucha book that is not for sale in borders or waterstones. If anyone has £65 that they want to part with they have an even larger version that i simply cant afford.

I'm working on a few other things right now but nothing major, if and when i do ill post it but for now it will mostly be sketches and things.

oh yeah i have also miss placed my myspace password so that wont get updated for a while.

cheers

Joe

No comments: